| CFABA.org | CitizensForABetterAmerica.org | GoodGuysList.org | HaveYouBeenLiedTo.org| VoteNoOnJohnKerry.com | KeepTheCross.com |
| Paid for and authorized by Citizens For A Better America ® | Not authorized by any candidate or candidate committee |
| National Headquarters | P.O. Box 7647 Van Nuys CA 91409-7647 | Voice Mail (818) 757-1776 |
| FEC # C00278333 | FPPC # 1265022 |
Contact the U.S. Senate
Below is the most comprehensive list of telephone and electronic contact information for all U.S. Senators in the 106th Congress that can be found anywhere on the Internet. Some information could only be gained by actually calling each Senator's office. Even then some Senators would not give out state district office information, especially fax numbers. If you happen to come across information we do not have or information we have that is incorrect please e-mail us at Webmaster@citizensforabetteramerica.org.
Some details about this list:
- This information is current as of Friday, February 5, 1999, when it was last verified as accurate.
- The list below is in alphabetical order as it is read for votes by the Clerk.
- Red background color indicates the Senator is a Democrat and Blue indicates the Senator is a Republican.
- Blank e-mail slots mean that we have not been able to get their e-mail address.
- The information you find on this page is available in a file you can download right here. Support Cityhood for the San Fernando Valley and Hollywood, CA To use this file all you need is the ability to open a DBF file. Most current spreadsheet, database, and contact manager programs will do that.
- We recommend you print using "LANDSCAPE" mode.
Download this information in DBF (DBase III ) format.
The information you find on this page is available in a file you can download right here. To use this file all you need is the ability to open a DBF file. Most current spreadsheet, database, and contact manager programs will do that.
Go to the download page by clicking here: Download files
© copyright 2002 Citizens For A Better America ® (CFABA.org) This has been authorized, paid for and published by Citizens For A Better America ® (CFABA.org). This is not authorized by any candidate or candidate committee.
Publisher of the Have You Been Lied To? ™ Flyer
Robert Colaco, National Chairman, Founder.
F.E.C. ID #C00278333
Other Places of Interest on Our Site
| Home | Who We Are | Become A Member | Commentaries and News Releases |
| Endorsed Candidates - "Good Guys List"™ | Join our free "Commentary and News Release List"™ |
| Articles from our "HAVE YOU BEEN LIED TO?"™ flyers | Special Section For Candidates |
| Past Projects | Current Projects | Links! |
| HQ@CFABA.ORG |