| CFABA.org | CitizensForABetterAmerica.org | GoodGuysList.org | HaveYouBeenLiedTo.org| VoteNoOnJohnKerry.com | KeepTheCross.com |
| Paid for and authorized by Citizens For A Better America ® | Not authorized by any candidate or candidate committee |
| National Headquarters | P.O. Box 7647 Van Nuys CA 91409-7647 | Voice Mail (818) 757-1776 |
| FEC # C00278333 | FPPC # 1265022 |
Following is a copy of the letter dated September 18 which was noted in the letter to Congressman Henry Hyde.
Congressman William E. Dannemeyer
1103 E. Commonwealth, Suite A
Fullerton, CA 92631
714-871-4316 Fax 714-871-4221
September 18, 1998
IMPEACHABLE CONDUCT BY CLINTON DID NOT START WITH MONICA
Hillary D. Rodham and Bernard Nussbaum served on the staff of the House Judiciary Committee which filed its report on August 20, 1974. You would have thought that the President's wife would have learned something from the experience, but alas, the girl never learned.
Her husband, President Bill Clinton, has from the beginning of his presidency, followed the same path President Nixon pursued after the Watergate burglary.
On May 19, 1993, seven White House employees working in the White House travel office were fired in order to turn the business over to Clinton's Hollywood friend Harry Thomason. The public outrage at this arbitrary action caused the Clinton White House crowd to cover up who was responsible. This cover up activity was quite similar to the cover up of the Nixon White House concerning the Watergate burglary and these actions formed the basis for Article I of the Resolution of Impeachment against President Clinton.
President Clinton personally or through subordinates used the IRS to harass Billy Dale of the travel office and also improperly obtained over 900 files from the FBI in violation of the law.
These actions mirrored what President Nixon did himself or through subordinates, namely, improperly using the IRS and FBI to cover his activities; and these actions were reflected in Article II of the Resolution of Impeachment against President Clinton.
President Clinton and his subordinates delayed, obstructed and refused, until cited for contempt by the House of Representatives, to turn over requested documents to the Congress.
Similarly, President Nixon and his subordinates refused to turn over subpoenaed documents and this action was the basis for Article III of the Resolution of Impeachment against President Clinton.
The writer of this analysis would like to express his sincere thanks to Hillary D. Rodham and Bernard Nussbaum and the other staffers who labored diligently to produce the Resolution of Impeachment against President Nixon.
Their methodology in producing the Resolution of Impeachment against President Nixon was utilized in drafting the first three Articles against President Clinton.
The Fourth Article is based on the action of President Clinton in the early years of his Presidency of allowing several hundred persons to work in the White House handling classified material without a security clearance in clear violation of the law.
A graph of the actions of the two Presidents, Nixon and Clinton, show the similarity of the conduct of these persons even more clearly.Nixon Clinton Article I: Cover up of persons in Watergate Cover up of who directed White House travel firings
Article II: Misuse of IRS and FBI Misuse of IRS and FBI
Article III: Contempt and obstruction of Contempt and obstruction of Congressional Congressional effort to investigate effort to investigate
Article IV: Allowing over 200 people to handle classified material without security clearance
In addition to the foregoing, the House of Representatives has the clear duty to investigate and consider filing additional Articles of Impeachment concerning President Clinton on the following charges:
1. EMBEZZLEMENT - He ignored repeated warnings 5 years in advance about the potential insolvency of Madison Guaranty while his friend, business partner and campaign fund raiser embezzled $60,000,000 from American taxpayers
2. EXTORTION - He pressured the Small Business Administration (SBA) for a $300,000 loan which was never repaid
3. PERJURY - He falsely testified that he had no knowledge of the $300,000 SBA loan or Madison Guaranty business
4. WITNESS TAMPERING - He made repeated attempts to interfere with the Resolution Trust investigation of Madison
5. BRIBERY - He arranged about $1,000,000 for Webster Hubbell in the 9 months before his embezzlement conviction
6. ABUSE OF POWER - His administration illegally obtained over 900 FBI files, mostly on political adversaries
7. CHARACTER DEFAMATION - He filed false charges against Billy Dale after firing him and his travel office staff
8. BLACKMAIL - He used the IRS to audit individuals and organizations who opposed his policies or exposed corruption
9. SEXUAL HARASSMENT - He made unsolicited advances, exposed himself and demanded oral sex without consent
10. SUBSTANCE ABUSE - He has repeatedly used cocaine according to numerous sources, including his own brother
11. EVIDENCE SUPPRESSION - He removed Mena drug investigation files from the Arkansas Attorney General's office
12. VOTER FRAUD - He oversaw a scheme to hastily register illegal immigrants and criminals for the 1996 election
13. MISUSE OF TAXPAYER FUNDS - He raised money at the White House and built a taxpayer funded donor database
14. AIDING & ABETTING ORGANIZED CRIME - He had the prosecution of a union boss and top DNC fund raiser terminated despite a Justice complaint that he was "associated with, influenced from and controlled by organized crime"
15. FOREIGN INFLUENCE PEDDLING - He received millions of dollars in illegal foreign contributions from Asians
16. ANTI-AMERICAN ESPIONAGE - He persuaded the DNC to hire John Huang, who had a top secret clearance, received over 100 intelligence briefings, reviewed dozens of classified documents and made 400 calls afterwards to Lippo
17. JEOPARDIZING NATIONAL SECURITY - He supported a takeover of the Long Beach naval port by the China Ocean Shipping Co., a communist controlled military front previously caught shipping 2000 illegal AK47's into Oakland
18. TREASON - He declared 1.7 million acres in Utah as a national monument to prevent them from mining low sulfur coal that would compete with Indonesia, his source of over a million dollars in illegal campaign contributions
19. AIDING & ABETTING DRUG TRAFFIC - He received funds from convicted drug dealers for pro-drug policies
20. GRAND LARCENY - He rewarded donors from ADFA taxpayer funds (Arkansas Development Finance Authority)
21. MONEY LAUNDERING - He established ADFA which was used for money laundering of the Mena drug operation
22. OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE - He had the prosecution terminated for an Arkansas U.S. attorney who was to be tried for obstruction of justice when he shut down a major investigation into Arkansas drug trafficking and corrupted officials
23. MURDER ACCESSORY BY EVIDENCE TAMPERING - He consistently supported and protected the Arkansas medical examiner in making obviously false accidental death rulings in the murder of Kevin Ives and Don Henry
24. MURDER ACCESSORY BY FORGERY - He produced a Vince Foster suicide note proven to be an obvious forgery
And then there is the matter of Monica Lewinsky, an intern in the White House. So much media attention has been published about her in the past several weeks, there is no need to repeat it here. Believe me, the impeachable misconduct by President Clinton did not start with Monica. Reading Starr's report, you would have no knowledge of these other actions.
Take a close look at the Articles of Impeachment against President Clinton. Call your member of the House and request him or her to move forward with impeachment proceedings.
Member, House of Representatives, 1979-1992
At Citizens For A Better America's request information about the sources of the above items has been added to this document on 12/30/1998. Those sources are as follows:
Item 1: SENATE WHITEWATER INVESTIGATION, GREAT WHITEWATER FIASCO.
Item 2: STARR WHITEWATER INVESTIGATION.
Item 3: SENATE WHITEWATER INVESTIGATION, STARR WHITEWATER INVESTIGATION.
Item 4: SENATE WHITEWATER INVESTIGATION, AMERICAN SPECTATOR 0719/97.
Item 5: SENATE WHITEWATER INVESTIGATION, HOUSE OVERSIGHT & REFORM COMMITTEE INVESTIGATION.
Item 6: SENATE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE INVESTIGATION, HUMAN EVENTS-CASE FOR IMPEACHMENT.
Item 7: HOUSE TRAVEL OFFICE INVESTIGATION, HUMAN EVENTS-CASE FOR IMPEACHMENT.
Item 8: LONDON SUNDAY TIMES 02/02/1997.
Item 9: ACCURACY IN MEDIA.
Item 10: CITIZENS FOR HONEST GOVERNMENT - CLINTON CHRONICLES.
Item 11: CITIZENS FOR HONEST GOVERNMENT - CLINTON CHRONICLES.
Item 12: HOUSE APPROPRIATIONS SUB COMMITTEE MEETING 04/04/1997. SENATE ELECTION INVESTIGATION.
Item 13: STARR WHITEWATER INVESTIGATION.
Item 14: NATIONAL LEGAL & POLICY CENTER, READER'S DIGEST 04/1996.
Item 15: SENATE CAMPAIGN FUND RAISING INVESTIGATION, WASHINGTON TIMES 02/09/1997.
Item 16: SENATE CAMPAIGN FINANCE COMMITTEE, AMERICAN SPECTATOR 03/1997.
Item 17: SENATE CAMPAIGN FINANCE COMMITTEE, AMERICAN SPECTATOR 03/1997.
Item 18: WASHINGTON TIMES 12/26/1996, 12/30/1996, 04/11/1997-04/18/1997.
Item 19: WASHINGTON TIMES 04/05/1997, CITIZENS FOR HONEST GOVERNMENT-MENA COVER-UP.
Item 20: CITIZENS FOR HONEST GOVERNMENT - CLINTON CHRONICLES.
Item 21: CITIZENS FOR HONEST GOVERNMENT - CLINTON CHRONICLES.
Item 22: CITIZENS FOR HONEST GOVERNMENT - OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE.
Item 23: CITIZENS FOR HONEST GOVERNMENT - OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE.
Item 24: SENATE WHITEWATER INVESTIGATION, HOUSE OVERSIGHT & REFORM COMMITTEE INVESTIGATION.
This reprinting has been authorized, paid for and published by Citizens For A Better America ® (CFABA.org). This is not authorized by any candidate or candidate committee.
Publisher of the Have You Been Lied To? ™ Flyer
Robert Colaco, National Chairman, Founder.
F.E.C. ID #C00278333
Other Places of Interest on Our Site
| Home | Who We Are | Become A Member | Commentaries and News Releases |
| Endorsed Candidates - "Good Guys List"™ | Join our free "Commentary and News Release List"™ |
| Articles from our "HAVE YOU BEEN LIED TO?"™ flyers | Special Section For Candidates |
| Past Projects | Current Projects | Links! |
| HQ@CFABA.ORG |