HAVE YOU BEEN LIED TO?™
Americans should remain hopeless about 9/11.
As we remember what happened on 09/11/2001 there appears to be a certain sense of hopelessness by Americans about that day, about the future, about their individual futures. There is a hopelessness about where the stock market is or is not going.
People have asked me over and over since 9/11, what can we as average, ordinary citizens do for our country?
I am excited and thrilled that we as Americans continue to have key freedoms still intact. I would like to outline just some of the key political freedoms that we continue to have as Americans.
01. We can vote and our vote still counts!
02. We can give money to candidates that we support.
03. We can give money to political organizations like ours that we support.
04. We can speak out about the candidates that we support or oppose.
05. We can volunteer for candidates. Candidates have many needs that volunteers can help them with during election times. I know that when I was a candidate for the U.S. House of Representatives between November 1988 and June 1992, there were many
things that I delegated to volunteers to do and I greatly appreciated their support in giving of their time and energy.
06. We can volunteer for political organizations like ours who help to elect the types of candidates we want to see win.
07. We can be informed about the political issues so that we can talk with friends, relatives, neighbors and co-workers. For an opportunity to be informed about topics that you might be interested in please click on the following page which shows
the different topics that we have dealt with in the past. [http://www.cfaba.org/cf04000.htm].
08. We can speak out when we see immoral, unethical or illegal activity. We as Americans can speak out against activities that hurt America whether it is in commercial companies like Enron, MciWorldCom, or it is the government doing things that are
immoral, unethical, or illegal activity be it at the local, state or national level. I encourage my fellow Americans to do what I have done by writing Open Letters to bring out the truth about injustice when we see it. We still have the right as
individuals to speak out about injustice.
09. If you would like to write An Open Letter about issues and send me a copy please send it by clicking on the following link. Send Open Letters to [MailTo:OpenLetters@CFABA.ORG]. Please include your address and phone number. We will publish Open
Letters at our discretion. We will only publish letters on our Internet Website that we believe to be accurate, truthful, clean in content and language.
10. We can run for political office. Citizens For A Better America ® endorses morality and values based Americans. For additional information about who we endorse and membership please click on the following link: [http://www.cfaba.org/cf02001.htm.htm].
I am truly excited that we as Americans can continue to affect our country and the world by electing the men and women that will represent us in this Constitutional Republic called the United States of America.
On Tuesday, 09/10/2002 the voters in the states of
ARIZONA, CONNECTICUT, D.C., FLORIDA, MARYLAND, MINNESOTA (S), NEW HAMPSHIRE (S), NEW YORK, NORTH CAROLINA (S), RHODE ISLAND (S), VERMONT, WISCONSIN
have the opportunity to go to the polls and choose who will represent their political party during the general election this November 05, 2002. Those states with (S) after their names are states where there is an election for one of the U.S. Senate
races. For a list of Primary Election dates for the 2002 Congressional elections please click on the following link:
On Tuesday, November 05, 2002 we all have the privilege of going to the polls and determining our future.
As we remember those that died and were injured on 09/11/2001 let us remember the great example of those that sacrificed to save others. Let us remember, and be encouraged that we as Americans individually can have an affect. We can do what might
seem to be a simple thing, we can vote. You may never
be called on to give up your life like the heroes of Flight 93 see [http://flight93.org/] that crashed in Pennsylvania. You may only be able to do one or two of the nine things that I outlined above.
Our Mission and Belief Statement says: Citizens For A Better America ® (CFABA.org) is a national, grassroots, independent, nonconnected political committee. We are not controlled or authorized by any political party, candidate, labor union or
corporation. We are a committee of caring Americans united to
work to see America become a better place for themselves and their children. We are determined to continue on and to remember each life sacrificed so that we have the freedom to do so. God bless you and may God bless America.
If you would like to be removed from our Commentary and News Release List™, please let us know in writing, send an e-mail to RemoveMe@CFABA.org. If you use this story we would appreciate you sending
us a copy. Or, if you would like to receive Releases instantaneously send an e-mail to AddMe@CFABA.org! Thank you!
© copyright 2002 Citizens For A Better America ® (CFABA.org)
Publisher of the Have You Been Lied To? ™ Flyer
Robert Colaco, National Chairman, Founder.
F.E.C. ID #C00278333